Sunday, January 8, 2017

Solitary



Solitary: myself by myself with myself for days. Even around people: it’s just me. Like a peanut; they say I have a soul mate, a partner. Yet I know we are kept apart, by the skin that keeps us safe as we grow on the vine, as we turn from seeds into food and back again.

Solitary: myself by myself with myself for days. While being considered by teachers and masses as being the same as those around me. I am so different. “Follow my dreams.” they said. Yet I know I am separate from my dreams. Despite them being inside me and being part of me I was never told how to break the skin and grab hold of being a seed rather than food for someone else.

Solitary, Even around people: it’s just me.  Like a peanut; I fall out of the shell and begin to grow on the land I drop to. I want to not just sustain but to move forward and feel free. Remove the skin that separates us and feel the wind and the sun and let our branches touch.Like knowing that you are scared, yet there’s a need to stay in the spot; grow into the sun, and defend life.
 

Tea and berries, surround us and we become weeds. The fingers of a writer calculate emotions like a mathematician walking up and down the rows and patches. His mind does 1+1, while we can’t calculate big numbers, we can spend hours on an emotion, on a decision, that has been made, or, needs to be made, passing the knowledge from the heart to the mind to the truth tellers. Hold this feeling in your fingers and then send it to the heart and the mind and then mix all knowledge together.

5 more minutes, Into the words on the page. The feelings in my heart, and the thoughts in my mind. It’s solitary. How I live my life, I’ve learned to take the day, I’ve learned to walk to work, One step at a time.

5 more minutes, Into the words on the page. And then there is a coffee on a Saturday morning, a shop in town with over flowing cups, and little spoons of apple carrot soup. I’ve learned to talk one word at a time.

Tea and berries, the words we share like vitamin “b talk” and vitamin “feel the soul.” We mix our solitary into big mixtures of togetherness. I understand, though I can’t transpose myself into another life walk through a different key hole behind new eyes, I feel I am part of another world. We share more than our heart, we share our growths and we parents to ourselves.

Solitary.


Myself by myself with myself for days. Even around people: it’s just me. Like a peanut; they say I have a soul mate, a partner. Yet I know we are kept apart. By the skin that keeps us safe as we grow on the vine, as we turn from seeds into food and back again.


No comments:

Post a Comment