Monday, December 7, 2015

Little Me

I guess that is what I learned last night. That I think I haven't done anything worthy of creative respect in the last 20 years. I have to change the way I see how creative I am. Not believe my worth by how famous I'm not; but how happy and alive I am. 

That makes me smile.

I'm happy my creativity keeps me alive. Searching for new  challenges even though sometimes the choices I make are difficult and lonely.

My creativity is my self love, my personality. Maybe I should stop punishing myself for making the decisions I want to -need to make. Stop telling myself the negative and start pointing out the possibility that I'm happy not because someone says so, but because I can see it in my heart.

So last night I felt small in the presence of three amazing performers. Tonight I remind myself how important I am to living in to the next  moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment