Wednesday, September 16, 2015

I Am Try




I'm opal
a bubble in the sky
a stone in the heart
a little friend curled on my chest
when I wake up in the morning

I'm hope
a dream in the sky
a wish in the heart
Another moment when I
won't let see how lucky I am

I'm sadness
a face in the mirror
a stone in the sidewalk
a little darkness curled up in my mind
when I wake up in the morning

And while many fall
I keep going
I am hope
I write my soul another story
And many rise above me...

I am opal on the beach
And i stop writing for moment
Stop inviting the imaginary for tea

I am hope
I am and will be

It's a sad time in my heart, like realizing for a moment that I won't be having kids I realize that I am alone and it doesn't matter how many imaginary friends I have, how many cats I have, how many dreams I have, when I wake up in the morning, when I come home at night, it's just me, and that's a lot of work, that's a lot of love I have for myself and that affects every relationship I have with real people.


There are a lot of people that don't make it and a lot of people that do and I seem to be trapped in the middle of do and do not. I am try.


No comments:

Post a Comment