Sunday, June 7, 2015

Plain Little Girl

not my photo
"I am just a plain little girl"
Sitting on the ocean's cliffs
Miles of waves whisper to me
And say "You are just a plan little girl."

I've had so much love
Crashing inside my heart
I've washed ashore so many times
Tonight's the night; I fall in love

And he said "you are worthy of the moon
You are worthy of the stars in the sky
You are worthy of nothing less than all my love
I must go now good bye."

Under the moon a light is conceived
That light that echo's from the sun
Under the moon he answers that I
I am just a plain little girl

Sitting on the ocean shore
Watching his ship sailing away
I watch knowing love is sailing
Once more

So many people yearn for love
Manipulate it. I learned
From a master to not be scared
And just be there to love myself

And he said "you are worthy of the moon
You are worthy of the stars in the sky
You are worthy of nothing less than all my love
I must go now good bye."

No comments:

Post a Comment