Saturday, July 26, 2014

Compose Me

We dance
on the sheet of rain
that takes over
the planet

the weather man said
the whole planet
is raining
the whole earth
cloud covered

hearts are crying
it’s one of those days
our evil parts
out run our senses

I hear the rain drop
in my hair
each drop plays
a stringed instrument

I remember
the little white flowers
blowing in the wind
and I heard the symphony

I remember the time
we fell into
the wedding box
Bound to our life mates

Compose me
Compose me
like a song
like a love song

And then the rose petals
Fell like a sheet of rain
From the brides
Bouquet

We dance
On the raining roses
that fall over
the planet

the music will course
though me like a lover
holding tight to my skin
he speaks his songs

A seed in my heart
A golden pebble
That  grows
Into a beautiful tree of hearts

Compose me
Compose me
like a song
like a love song

The gold petals
Fall like a sheet of rain
From the gods crown
And the seeds of the heart

Begin to grow
Across the earth
And we dance

On an earth of gold


No comments:

Post a Comment