Sunday, September 15, 2013

Angels Across the Moon

From here
I can see angels
Walk Across the moon
 
Tips of hair followed
By blinking stars
Tiara’s shine
 
In planets eyes
They move like
A summer breeze
 
Dresses, long and silver
Light shining from above
Glowing skin
 
I watched one single
Angel
Lift me off the earth
 
Her hands on mine
Talking all my pain away
Her light calming my skin
 
My mind at perfect peace
Beyond any place
I had ever seen

In a forest
Along the shore
While meditating
 
I felt the mother’s arms
Hold me, like a child,
And I began to cry
 
The Dr's said don't cry
But the milky way was soft
And I was safe

Sometimes
we fall back to earth
and sit along the dunes
 
But from here
You can see angels
Walk across the moon
 
And many nights
I make my way
To the other side

No comments:

Post a Comment