Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Bliss I guess


Well the theme song for today was spirit of the west “Home For A Rest

 

               

The line that competed with being “drunk since I left,” and an incurable case of the giggles was “I am for breathing, part of me born to the stars, I am for light, I am for dark, finding the peace that connects us to who we are, I never thought I’d find this state of bliss, I was meant for this and so were you.”

 

This after a morning of pulling on my large pants and complaining about my weight, yet again.

 

You see I stopped running and counting the calories, I stay home with the kitties and I’ve been writing. Now I want to do NaNoWriMo and have been putting in an hour of free fall a night coming up with ideas and beginnings, middles and endings. And the getting fat has not stopped. I thought it would plateau, considering I eat nothing, but alas, it has not.

 

Then came Hart Rouge “I never thought I’d find this state of bliss, I was meant for this and so were you.”

 

As if somewhere in the morning I sighed, “will I never find my state of bliss?!?” And The song said most people think they never find it and despite being fat you have the giggles and staring in your own musical at work.

 

So I learned that finding your state of bliss is something that takes a while to get to, so If I’m not 100% happy that’s ok I’m a work in progress. The girl in the song said she never thought she’d find it and I think it’s attainable so I have to keep going.

 

Now go dance to spirit of the west and have a beer or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment