Saturday, June 22, 2013

The Tree in My Floor

50 sleeps go by
And still my bed
Is without you
I’ve grown my love
With cats
With Poems
And a gift
From a midnight party
And some anti depressants
And still I let nobody in
 
The war in my brain
Says it’s time
To show people
Who I really am
To reach out
And say I like this
Not that
And make decisions
For me rather than worrying
About what other people think
 
This is a time of abundance and beauty
I turn myself over
And let someone else
Help me along
The house has plants
growing from the floor
I holds out my hand
I know what you like
And I trust and follow
And everyone else
Thinks I’m crazy
There's a past they say
But it’s worth
Living here
 
The death card on the table
With a pentacle
Rise above the dream
See the patterns
The way they move like dancers
Find the centre
Find the core

I’m better than
Doing dishes
At your hotel
Says the dream
I will move forward
I will awaken
 

No comments:

Post a Comment