Monday, June 10, 2013

I'm going to try this again

The blog is going to go through another change, I now write two hours a day and try to produce a poem or parts of a story so the focus has gone off of the blog a bit, that poetry will hopefully be workshopped further and the ultimate goal would be to see it published, but we'll start by looking for places to work with my poetry, I went through other changes with the blog and still kept writing it so it'll survive. I'm jut going to keep from posting anything that might go towards the "novel" or poems that may be published. I'll keep you updated on that if it works out. Also there is a library sleep over this weekend that I believe I will be blogging about, while it happens, I will be telling stories and doing morning pages in the morning.

So I'm going to try again to be a writer...

No comments:

Post a Comment