Thursday, December 27, 2012

The Raft, a free fall skit

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Joshua
Think alright think
 
John
It’s hard to think
 
Joshua
I know it’s hard to think
 
John
You think
 
Joshua
You want me to think
 
John
Yes you think
 
Joshua
I’m the one who got us into this mess and you want me to think a way out of it?
 
John
Well I’m scared
 
Joshua
Fucking terrified
 
John
Sings I see a little silhouette-o of a man.
 
Joshua
Are you singing Bohemian Rhapsody?
 
John
Yes
 
Joshua
Why?
 
John
That’s something I remember
 
Joshua
JESUS
 
John
Don’t remember survival skills class
 
Joshua
Nope
 
John
Nope
 
Joshua
Me neither
 
John
I seem to remember building a fire
 
Joshua
We’re in a river
 
John
Let’s get out of the river
 
Joshua
It’s a flood
 
John
I can’t take it anymore
 
Joshua
A raft, people needs rafts in floods
 
John
Let’s start a business
 
Joshua
Let’s start making rafts
 
John
They’ll all be named after woman Joni, Sarah, Jillian, Denise, Mindy
 
Joshua
We’re going to name the rafts?
 
John
It’s bad luck not to name a boat, and it’s got to be a woman’s name; naming it after a man is bad luck too
 
Joshua
Bad Luck
 
John
Yeah
 
Joshua
Bad Luck
 
John
What I said
 
Joshua
We’re in a flood, I don’t really think luck would care if we called the raft Joe John Bill Jack or Josh
 
John
So a raft is a good idea?
 
Joshua
A whole fleet of rafts!!!!
 
John
Can we get ourselves out of here first?
 
Joshua
You want to get out of here?
 
John
Yes
 
Joshua
Ask the guy with the orange jacket and the raft.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment