Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Reader and I Know It






When I walk By
Boys be looking like
Damn she fly
Walkin down the street
with my library card, packin heat

This is how I roll
Sherlock Holmes
Shirt under control
I got a pen and pad
And like Stevie King
My writin's mad

Boy look at that hard cover
I I I read books

When I sit by the lake
This is what I see
Everybody stops
and sits by me
Cause I got “The Road”
In my hands and I ain’t afraid to show it
I’m a reader and I know it

When I’m at the mall
I’m walking through coles
I’m stacking books high and tryin not to fall
When I’m at the beach
I got a lemonade and an Eckhart Tolle    
this is how I roll
I got hobbits and wizards
It's time to go 
I'm heading to my home
No shoes no shirt
And I'm on chapter 7

Boy look at that hard cover
I I I read books

When I sit by the lake
This is what I see
Everybody stops
and sits by me
Cause I got “the road”
In my hands and I ain’t afraid to show it
I’m a reader and I know it

Scribble Scribble Scribble Scribble Scribble yeah
Write your story down

Boy look at that hard cover
I I I read books
I’m a reader and I know it

No comments:

Post a Comment