Saturday, December 31, 2011

I have never been to tomorrow and don't know what to expect


I wait in anticipation of the new year. There are days coming at me that I haven’t experienced yet, jokes I haven’t heard and stories that are yet to have been told. This year is already promising greater creativity and health. There will be love of friends and who knows maybe this is the year for romance. There are new lessons to learn about my personality and about my feelings. There will be adventures and zumba. I am in the right place in my life and things are moving forward.

PS I wrote this a few days ago inspired by a line from Julia Child : “I had never been to Europe before and didn’t know what to expect.” I thought that after I wrote that that I would be rushed with good emotions. Instead the world showed my all the negative pieces of me I needed to heal before I could achieve goals like moving forward and finding new stories and strengthening friendships. 2012 is going to bring a lot of work as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment