Monday, July 11, 2011

A Morning Message from "The Queen"


This morning I received and email with the queen beside 11 us presidents. The caption on the email read "long live the queen."

This morning I realized that people do things on calls I would never do, and it's ok, I set huge standards for myself. Would I work at that standard if I went back on the phone, yes, it served me well, but there's room to breathe, explore.

This morning on my walk to work these two ideas mixed and realized that I have a long life ahead of me and the past evolves into the future (that doesn't happen with depression there is no evolving just struggle after struggle to make it through the day.)

Long live Frosty Duncan!!! But still know what good comes from striving for the best; I can see the evolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment