Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Underwater



I enjoy learning new things.

I enjoy being in a class room situation surrounded by people absorbing information.

I enjoy hearing people speak passionately about what they love to do in their life.

Tonight at Photo Club it was underwater photography.

Gilbert van Ryckevorsel spoke about taking pictures in the sea and rivers.

Face to face with a blue fin tuna, a wolf fish, making friends with a school of salmon, a sturgeon, maple leaves on fire under water.

I question myself, my choices and who I am.

I’m so glad I went. I feel inspired and full and I had to write about it and share.

Follow the links to find out about his pictures and his life...

2 comments:

  1. I like to look at anything to do with photography :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was about to invite you on a photo adventure, but you're on the other side of the word :( This guy was great.

    ReplyDelete