Tuesday, March 1, 2011

7 things you didn't know about me


I have boxes and binders of unfinished writing in my living room.

I have a lot of earrings with animals on them. Frosty are those pig earrings? Yep

I went through a phase where I only wore socks with pictures on them, even with dresses.

I was obsessed with my bookshelf and American Top 40 as a child.

I played a German man in a play directed by the secret keeper.

I crush hard on boys I can’t have.

My grandparents passed on the cow farm with over 100 head of Holsteins to my uncle. I love cows.

Sometimes when my parents and sometimes when friends come over we sit and watch the pictures in the screensaver.

I'm supposed to nominate 7 websites. There's a little bit of a problem. Most of my favorites are on the right there as followers. There's also a little group of us we seem to read each others blogs: although as I write this it would be fun to know your favorites:). So since I follow over 200 blogs here are some of my other favs.

Neon Gypsy

Alexandra Sokoloff

Mango Cheeks

ashley lorelle

Jody Hedlund

Daily Coyote

Terri Fischer

Melissa Dominic

Pink Coyote

Enjoy



PS Sorry for the naked woman in the video the song came on and I thought I'd use it.

10 comments:

  1. Oh yes...I crush hard on boys I can't have either :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not alone. I bet you and I at a coffee shop would be fun, I'd say a photo adventure, but I'm not sure how many photo's would be taken.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guilty as charged. I, too, crush hard on boy I can't have. Don't we all? Or at least crush as much as Mr. Gaelic will put up with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to think hard about adding that one I thought "Do I really want to admit that?" I can take a deep breath enjoy it and keep going knowing it's OK <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. As to unrequitable crushes, George Bernard Shaw once said - "There are two tragedies in life. One is not to get your heart's desire. The other is to get it."

    ReplyDelete
  6. As humans we're so hard to please, damned if we get it, damned if we don't, you're quote is much liked on facebook lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did we woman all have emotionally unavailable fathers? Is that why we crush on men we can't have?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I blame the boys for being so darn cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have binders of writing stuffed in every corner of my closet. And crushing on unavailable boys is sometimes a lot less complicated. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Next time I will keep it less complicated!!! I haven't learned to throw out my freefall journals, they're everywhere... even though I've copied all the good bits over :)

    ReplyDelete