Wednesday, February 23, 2011


(Not me I took the pic)

At work, I’m now away from the rest of my team, on a different floor, in a corner, yesterday was the first day up there and all the different hit me and made me cry, I just wanted sameness. Today I was up there for two hours after we had training; In those two hours I finally felt moved in.

It was fun to hang out with the training class today. They’re all people that I no longer sit with on the floor and all of them are in the small group whose calls I now monitor. It was nice to hang out with them as real people and not just to hear their recorded voices.

2 comments:

  1. Great new music! That's one of the nice things about visiting your site - exposure to new things. By the way, I nominated you for a Stylish Blogger Award. http://thewriterskaffeeklatsch.blogspot.com/2011/02/is-have-it.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. These guys do some really neat stuff, Thank you for the compliment and the Nom. I love the people that meet at my blog.

    ReplyDelete