Thursday, December 9, 2010

Intense



Learning in Pieces was posted at 8:05, that’s before I proof read and spell checked (as best as I can do at that time in the morning.) I had to leave at quarter after, nothing was packed, I hadn’t brushed my teeth or dried my hair. I thought, Frosty maybe you should just wait, there could be more. But I posted it.

I was challenged twice today. The first time I said "I hear you and I will change the way I approach that." That’s what this week has told me. I had to go over the line to find the balance.

The next time, it was stuff that I learned from going over the line, stuff that I felt I understood and I stood up for it; stuff that came together after this morning’s post. It was intense.

I’ve always been afraid to stand up for what I believe in, or even mention what I believe in, in case someone (me) has to be wrong. I explained why the decision was made and did all in my power to make it clear.

I looked at a friend and said don't worry, it will get better. I believe that, I understand that. I see the pattern in life. New things are hard at first and then they get better.

I came home and added an extra ½ a lap to my run, giving me permission to eat chips with my chili.

PS...due to my work it has to be vague.

MARCEL THE SHELL WITH SHOES ON from Dean Fleischer-Camp on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment