Saturday, October 2, 2010

Wait this IS Me.


Had a great afternoon with Tink, they kindly asked us to leave the coffee shop; no one stays out past 5:00 in B’town, even on a Friday night. Needed a face to face friend chat. We'd done a lot of writing back and forth, but this sealed my strength. People are becoming important to me. She kept me up to date with the gossip from work, and we talked about ourselves.

Being sick and drinking ten litres of orange juice and eating multiple "enjoy life" cookies (because I was sick and didn't care) in a 5 day stretch has done wonders for my pants not fitting.

But the big thing is I feel stronger and more in touch with me. Like whatever my groove is, I think I got it back. I just have to make sure I don't get run over by a steam roller in a construction zone.

Got an e-mail from work; laughed. But I think I figured out the code, if not, 1.5 has requested help with e-mail. We'll see what this week brings, I'll keep you updated.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you're feeling better! I was sick the past three days too..hopefully all better by Sunday. Seems like everyone is getting sick right now..really odd : /

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that you are feeling much better, and that my good news will cheer you even more. My missing cat, Onyx, returned home late Saturday afternoon. He was here as suddenly as he had disappeared and he is not sharing the mystery, no he is not! Thank you for your prayers that I am sure helped.

    Take good care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete