Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I'll Be Honest


Today sucked ass.

I’m all for finding the silver lining. I’m all for seeing the unicorn and the rainbow in empty match box. But there’s no way to write today into something positive. I don’t even think there’s a lesson in it. It just sucked.

I either need major time to myself or major people time. I can’t decide. There’s stuff I’m trying to figure out and I need to look at it at a different way.

I can tell by what happened this morning it’s going to be hit and miss. And this morning was a miss.

There’s stuff that’s happening that should make me happy. And it’s not, and that makes me feel sad and confused. Getting here has made me sad and frustrated and those emotions are winning. Hopefully I’m up for writing next week when I jump some land lines for 2 days and start my new position…

Finally, I hope.

Last night I had a dream I was singing "If you fall down today; stand tall tomorrow." It was that type of day.


The only thing I did to the picture is upload it. It's not mine.

1 comment:

  1. i hate sucky days...hope it got better. the only thing i can do sometimes is just cross that day off the list and hope the next one is better.

    ReplyDelete