Friday, October 29, 2010

I Understand So It's not so Scary


I’ve read about it before, there’s a change you really want, and you know it’s the right decision to make so you move forward, so you advance. Even though you know all the good things about it, the transition still makes you cry.

So I work really hard during the day, even taking my breaks with the agents rather than going down to the break room to get a snack and be away from the floor.

It’s like spending the day alone. I don’t want to tell my deepest secrets to these strangers, like I did with my peeps. We’re not there yet. I’m not there yet.

There’s work to do and I don’t know the secrets to chatting and getting the work done.

Today, I miss all my friends on the floor. Things I was used to. Today, I miss the way it was.

3 comments:

  1. Great photo, and it's true that things are not quite as frightening when we understand them better...:)

    ReplyDelete