Friday, October 22, 2010

Honesty


I like to hide behind sarcasm and humor and disappear into unreal fantasy’s that keep me from living life to the fullest in the moment. This week I made a promise, to me, to be honest with myself. I also made a promise to the secret keeper, who mentioned my sarcasm many moons ago. I told her that when we talk I trust her with my truth, and I will try to be as honest as I can. I also told my friends around me that that is what I’m focused on. Because that’s what I need right now.

I’m ready to put away the delusions, instead of day dreaming all the time, take that time to focus on what is really happening around me (some day dreams necessary) and focus on writing instead. I made that promise Sunday, and have had a few great writing sessions and feel more confident interacting with people around me.

I’m trained as a QA and monitored my first call yesterday. I was nervous and anxious and called the centre 7 hours away to make sure I was doing it right. Today, I sink my teeth in.

No comments:

Post a Comment