Thursday, September 2, 2010

Distracted


I’m distracted. There are things clouding my judgment; anger and misunderstanding. Waiting for others to get my life going, and I’m not that sort of person. If I’m told something will be started on a certain date, I believe in that and work toward it. And now I’m being asked to wait as start dates are moved forward. I have time to doubt myself and realize that I still need to be dedicated and ask questions. I’m being inspired by the people around me, to keep pulling my socks up, to keep engaged in what is going on.

My start date was moved forward to the 9th, two days after the agents start taking calls for the program I will be monitoring. Logically I’m ok with it, inside it’s frustrating.

I’m distracted by the need to problem solve and make decisions on my own. I was told that it was ok to make mistakes. I was told in order to be good at it I would need to make mistakes. So I guess that’s what I did. As I thought about it, I realized there were options that needed to be considered before moving forward, things I needed to look at on my own. Luckily I can go back and explain to the people I told the answer to that I was wrong, and that I’ll figure out the real answer.

4 comments:

  1. I enjoy sharing views .. like to read ur writings .. and see that ur a good thinker and nice person and give me good advises so i follow and keep hoping reading.. for better changes, lets not lose hope,
    left ya a comment the other day as Othersideblue that is my blog nickname..
    like 2 b ur follower.

    have a nice day,
    Sohe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sohe, you can visit any time you want, and I have read some of your blog as well, my priorities are changing a bit, so I might not blog as often as I have, but I'm honored that you enjoy my writing. :) One day at a time.

    ReplyDelete