Sunday, August 15, 2010

Peek


Sometimes I check my blog at the end of the day just to see if I've done anything interesting.

I was on the phones for the first time in a month and a half. I'd tell you how I did but it would probably a security risk. I'm not bragging.

I had a good run this morning and think I have improved my mornings, but I'll go a little longer and see what else I can do. Big steps.

Saw Eat, Pray Love, I read the book a while ago, loved it, and although the movie missed one big piece of the plot, (she has a book deal to pay for the trip) I really enjoyed the story and the cinematography was fun in a lot of places. Oh, Julia Roberts, why couldn't that laugh have stayed in Pretty Woman? After all the soul searching I've done lately, and do regularly, the theme and ideas were relevant.

Her friend had a box with baby clothes that she'd collected over the years for when she had a baby. Liz had a box of clipping of places she wanted to visit. I have a box of poetry and Oprah mags. Liz is a writer, she writes (not just e-mails) for a living. What will my next step be? I'm QA for a while as I keep pulling my life together.

No comments:

Post a Comment