Friday, July 16, 2010

That's What She Said Salad


I went through my inbox at home, and there was a letter from my friend, and she was still on Facebook. Unlike me, she works on Fridays and I looked at my watch it was her break time (1:00) I was still in my pj's, needed a shower, hadn't even thought of lunch and my writing hadn't become coherent yet (not sure if it has at this point in time either which is why I will stick to food). I needed lunch; protein and veggies. It's a variation of the good old Frosty Duncan salad (my "macaroni and cheese" if you will)

1 red pepper chopped
1 green pepper chopped
1/2 bag julienned carrots
1 can chickpeas
some organicville sesame tamari dressing

Yep, I cheated on the dressing, next time I mix these veggies together I'll try to come up with something unique.

1 comment: